Most trusted Cremation provider for over two decades. Compassionate and Professional service, Affordable & Dignified Cremation Services Serving all faiths & ethnicities.
Our Cremation Packages Include
- Transportation of the deceased to the crematory
- Obtaining certified copies of death certificate
- Obtaining cremation approval from the medical examiner
- Assistance in filing for VA benefits and insurance policies
- Social security administration forms completed
- Alternative container (The container the body is cremated in)
- Rigid container (For the return of the cremated remains)
Burial benefits are available for spouses & dependents buried in a national cemetery include burial with the Veteran, perpetual care, and the spouse or ependents name and date of birth and death will be inscribed on the Veteran's headstone, at no cost to the family.
Social Security Benefits
A one time payment is payable to the surviving spouse if he or she was living with the beneficiary at the time of death, or if living apart, was eligible for Social Security benefits on the beneficiary's earnings record for the month of death.
Scattering at Sea
The popularity of scattering at sea is steadily growing as people look to the organic nature of the ocean to help them bring closure to the loss of a loved one. Scattering at sea combines a sense of finality and a new beginning. It returns us to nature and the origin of our being.